Through our multiple outreach missions, our goal is to provide families with all the resources needed while dealing with one of the most painful tragedies any loving parent will ever experience. We truly believe these moments should be met with a compassionate and understanding helping hand. Meanwhile families should only have to focus on the immediate matter “their loved one”. Our hope is that through our multiple outreach projects, our mission will truly be fulfilled. Our projects include but are not limited to:
- Butterfly Caskets– Caskets provided to families struggling with the costs associated with providing a proper coffer for their loved ones
- Family Financial Relief Program– Providing families with the necessary funding to provide a proper service for their loved ones as well as costs associated with lost wages, hospital stays and anything pre and post diagnosis or death
- NICU Resource Funding– Funding provided for NICU programs designed to help provide peaceful surroundings in the event of tragic diagnosis of newborn babies as well as programs designated to help loved ones deal with the grieving process
- Memorial Marker Program– markers provided to families at no cost. We believe having a proper memorial for a parent/loved one to visit is essential to aid in the healing process
- Perpetual Plantings– With the kindness provided through Maintained by Mike LLC. every family serviced through Christian’s Purpose will have the ability to have a tree donated in their child’s honor.